Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's been a while...

Well gosh...I was reminded today from multiple sources that it had been a EXTREMELY long time since I'd posted.

Tonight I was Amazingly humbled by the goodness and grace of the Lord. I am worship leader and I wholeheartedly believe that He has has appointed and called me to grow in that aspect of my ministry, as well as, using the talents the Lord has blessed me with.

The great thing is that the Lord totally doesn't need me, which is was reminded of tonight as I epically failed during tonights set. :)

I'm thankful that the Lord doesn't require perfection or anything really even close. He just requires a willing and pliable heart.

I have failed and sinned and am so unworthy of the things that the Lord has asked of me yet He is so patient and kind. I am dirty and wretched but I so want to do what is right. Even though I daily fail and sin in major ways I so want to be used by the Lord.

I'm reading in Samuel right now and I just really want to be like Samuel who responds with "here I am." I'm sorry that I failed You yet again but here I am. Use me and help me to be more like You.

So that's just what I had on my mind. I assure you It won't be another year and some change til my next post.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Diana said...

Awesome and timely... you'd find my journal entry tonight interesting I bet...well maybe not interesting, but we would feel connected.
I hope you keep up blogging, you have a voice that should be heard, and I love you.