Monday, August 4, 2008

It's true...it's time for something new!

Since I have been home, the Lord as been putting a lot on my heart in my time with Him. So now that I am home, this blog thing is gonna kind of switch a little bit. The Lord has been putting it on my heart to dive into His word and into His presence, much more than I do and have before. He has shown me the importance of continuously being with Him over the last few months and finding my strength and my joy in Him and in His promises, like I wrote about a few weeks ago.

I am going to be doing daily (hopefully) posts about my "Thai Time" (thanks for the name Luis). For the next month, well at least starting for now...maybe longer) I am going to be setting aside at least an hour or two everyday to just be, to just be with the Lord. I'll read and pray and spend time with Him and just wait on the Lord. So everyday, for somewhat of accountability as well as discussion, I'll post little blurbs about something that stood out to me, etc.

So that's what I am up to for now. Today is day one! I haven't had my "Thai Time" yet so I will be posting something a little bit later on in the day...hope to hear from all of you and if I don't post stuff for a few days feel free to check in with me to make sure I am in fact doing it! I may need some help to allow myself some time to just relax and not think about all the stuff I have to do...I tend to over book myself some times.

Ok so love you all! Check back later for Day one!

1 comment:

LuLu (a.k.a. Cyndi) said...

looking forward to "thai time" and what the Lord will do through it!