Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's true...The Grand Palace is pretty sweet!

More pictures...this time of our Grand Palace extravaganza!
Just me, Sarah Jane, and Kirstin. Hanging out, taking the boat, riding in TukTuk's, and doing some sight seeing...great day. Long but really great!

Grand Palace...from the outside

Sarah Jane...I miss her already!

Shhhh...I'm not supposed to have this picture.

Amazing...


Yeah for traveling buddies!

Demon or Monkey? I can't tell...it's one or the other though

I don't know...he just looked really cool.

details, details...

So many details...

Yeah...still can't tell. I think it's a monkey...or maybe a demon.

Us as again.

gate keepers...

and again...

All 3...notice that the young one doesn't have bags under eyes...

guard...not aloud to talk or smile or whatnot.

There was some kind of monk worship service going on in there while we were there and a few Thai girls took pictures with us...just because we were white.

The reclining Buddha...

Huge! Like Building size!

1 comment:

Jimmy James said...

Hi Friend.....ummmm... I think it is a Demon Monkey... wow!!! Hope you are having fun.. (being home)
see you soon