Monday, July 7, 2008

It's ture...and official

Hey everybody. So camp is officially canceled! :( It's kind of sad and kind of not at the same time. We needed 100 people to sign up and only 8 people actually signed up...I think that's a pretty good indicator that not be what the Lord has going on right now.

It's pretty sweet though because instead of doing camp stuff Kirstin and I get to help with construction!!! YES...manual labor...my favorite! Seriously though, I'm really excited about it. I think it's gonna be great fun to just work really hard all day...and it will be a great work out, which is always positive (I suppose).

The other positive thing is that because we already paid for the place and all that, Pastor Dton decided that it was time for the staff to get away for awhile. So the staff of GNSC is going on a bit of a retreat...to hang out and seek the Lord together in unity. I am just so excited. I can't wait for what the Lord is going to do through all of this.

So, here is kind of the plan for the next couple weeks of our trip.
Mornings...CONSTRUCTION!!!
Afternoons...Free English tutoring at the University
Evenings...Classes and whatnot
Retreat...17 to 19

I will be posting some pictures maybe tomorrow.

Ok, that's all for now. I love you all~

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Kristie, Glad to hear all is well, even with the gliches! Tell Kirtin "Hi" and we miss her. You are both in our prayers, praying that the Lord will use you in the best way that he sees fit and that he keep you safe, healthy and protected. Get/Stay healthy and God Bless all of you! We look forward to pictues and more info as things happen.
We hope to hear from Kirstin in the near future! Best wishes, the Rowley Family!