Sunday, July 6, 2008

It's true...this is my first post!

Ok, so I am currently hanging out in the wonderful country of Thailand. I wrote one of my epic checking in emails and I got lots of responses telling me to start a blog. So here it is. The first post of who knows how many.

Let's see what's new? I have been sooooo unbelievably tired this time around. The jet lag is killing me. I wake up at 6 and am exhausted by like 730. I've been in bed by 9 every night since I got here, and I've been sleeping like a rock.

This will come as no surprise to those of you who know about my last few trips, but my stomach hates me! Yep, that's right, I said it. It hates me. For whatever reason, my stomach has decided that I am it's mortal enemy and it's trying to kill me I think. Lets just pray that we somehow make a peace between us and we can all just get a long at some point soon.

In other news...I have a map to a hidden treasure on both my feet in the form of bug bites. It's pretty much awesome. The map begins on the toes of my right foot. Continues to the back of my right ankle, works its way over to my left ankle...and then you hit the mother load. A bite that is bigger than any I have ever had on the left side of my left foot. And that's not to mention the heaps of bites I have on my legs. Yeah bugs...apparently they are a huge fan of mine.

Lastly...I have a bit of sad news (for me anyway). Apparently I don't know how to read Thai...what I thought was July 17th, I found out was actually August 17th. So, it looks like I will not be getting see The Dark Night in IMAX in Thailand. So that means, so of you will be needing to see it twice.

Well, that's all from me for now. I am going to go do some sight seeing I think and then help teach some classes a little later.

Love you all!

2 comments:

LuLu (a.k.a. Cyndi) said...

Yeah Kristie, that is why I wanted you to start this. Because you have a way of presenting your everday circumstance in a much more descriptive manner than anyone I know. LOL! I hope your tummy starts liking you again, cuz you kinda have to live together! :)

Scotty Williams said...

I am all about finding the treasure...which country do you think it's in?
BTW...
I will be seeing Dark knight once.....