Sunday, July 20, 2008

It's true...time for pictures from retreat!

So here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure...
These are just a few of my favorites (pictures and people)...

The backyard of our hotel

Kirstin was kind of the cat lady at retreat...
there were a whole bunch of cats (at least 10) I think she held every single one...


Me and Sarah Jane on the beach in Rayong


Me and Kirstin...on the same beach in Rayong

Me and Nat...she's amazingly funny

Beach Volleyball...we played nation vs. nation.
This game was supposed to be between the Americans and Australians...
except, there is was only 1 Australian on the Australian team (look at Sarah Jane go)...
the rest were Thai's.

Me and Sarah Jane before Dinner

Just one of the FEASTS that was prepared for us this weekend...
none of which I actually ate...

Night fall on the beach in Thailand...AMAZING!!!

Me and Kirstin after Dinner just hanging out...

Me and Cindy...doing more of the same...

Oh!!!! That's all...she's one of my favorite people...

Last day of camp...Me and P'Wun (oh yeah, and Evan...being ridiculous in the background)
Wow, you know next to the foreigners I look tan but next to a Thai person, I'm a totally whitey!

Kirstin was the cat lady and the ice cream lady...

Rayong, Thailand

Just two random kids playing on the beach...They were pretty cute.

Me and P'Bow.
This was when we had just got to the turtle place and she had just woken up...

I love Thai writing...So pretty.

I'm in the Lord's army...Yes sir!

Little baby sea turtle.
Actually this one is like 1 months old

Mandy and Trish from the Australian team.

View of the bay from the turtle place.
Our hotel was to the left and over the ocean from that island.

More of pretty Thailand

I don't know...they wanted me to get in the turtle so I did.

Little bitty baby turtles...

I love Thailand.

Me and my Sarah Jane

Me and P'Nave

We both hardly fit on that swing...
hence me looking quite awkward and uncomfortable.

and finally...more of beautiful Thailand!

So those were a few of my favorites from Our Home Chapel Retreat. The Lord really blessed us all during that time and I am so thankful that I got to come and be apart of what is going on here again and that I got to be with my Thai family and make new friends from Australia and Hawaii.

No comments: