Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's Ture...more promises

Well, it appears that I have been subconsciously worried about all sorts of things....Most of my reading and promises have been related to the Lord providing, whether it be financially, with in relationship, rescue, forgiveness, grace, sleep, rest, etc. The Lord ALWAYS provides what we need and He ALWAYS knows what we need. He doesn't forget about us...even if we try to stay away or get lost or wander around in circles for awhile. He still remembers us and He still remembers His promises.

January 3
Psalm 3: 3
But you are a shield around me, O LORD; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head.

Psalm 3: 5
I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me.

Matthew 3:11
"I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me will come one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not fit to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire."

January 4
Genesis 8:1
But God remembered Noah and all the wild animals and the livestock that were with him in the ark, and he sent a wind over the earth, and the waters receded.

Genesis 8:22
"As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease."

Psalm 4:8
I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.

January 5
Psalm 5: 11-12
But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you. For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.

Matthew 5: 4
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

Genesis 9:11
I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth."

January 6
Psalm 6:9
The Lord has heard my cry for mercy; the Lord accepts my prayer.

Matthew 6:8
Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

Matthew 6:25
Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?

Matthew 6:32
For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kristie, it's really encouraging to see and be reminded of God's promises and lovingkindness. Thank you for constantly showing your heart to everyone and for showing your desire and willingness to obey and remember the Lord