Friday, January 1, 2010

Creativity

God's creativity blows my mind...the fact that He saw all of this surrounded by a great expanse of nothing seriously blows my mind! The fact that He saw me from nothing is even more amazing...

Sometimes I get discouraged and wonder what it is that I'm actually good at. I mean yes I'm creative and ic an figure out how to teach myself to do stuff and make some cool things but what does that really do? I can do a bunch of stuff but is it all just stuff or is there a reason for it?

Then I read Gensis and I realize the creativity of the Lord and it gives me q confidence in who I am and what I do. I am made in the image of God and God is the most creative of them all.

Basically...I AM my Father's daughter! :) (or at least I'm tryin to be more like Him...)

No comments: