Monday, January 4, 2010

Obediance

Today's post is pretty simple. It's simple yet super difficult. My reading in Gensis brought me to Noah...and I found myself examining my own obediance. Noah was amazingly obediant. It says he found favor in God's eyes and that God remembered him and what he had promised. Noah did just as God had said. He followed His instructions exactly. I know that I am definitely not that obediant. I fight God on what He asks me to do...much more then I would like to admit. It's silly becaue it's not like I think I can do better on my own cause I know from past experience that I definitely can't. I just always have to ask...why?...for how long?...what will happen next?...what do you mean wait?...the list of questions goes on and on and on...

So my prayer for this next year but especially for this season in my life is that I would be more obediant...like Noah. No questions and no hesitations...just yes Lord. I want to find favor with the Lord...like Noah. I want to see the Lords provision and rememberance in my life through the things that He has asked me to scrifice or be blindly obediant in...like Noah.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Hey! You're blogging! I'm so excited (hope that's something you get to be obedient in.) The Lord is totally speaking this same word to my heart. I pray blessing over you in your quest for total obedience girl. I love you and am so excited you are writing!! XOXOX