Thursday, January 7, 2010

Overflow

The thing that stuck to me was this...out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks. My desire is that because of God's grace and mercy that He would be evident through the my life and through my mouth. My Lord has done so much for me and I want that to be so clear and evident to everyone who talks to me.

I am not as careful with my tongue as should belt want to be and I really don't like that. I want my mouth to speak ONLY out of the overflow of my heart...then people will see more of Jesus and way less of me which is EXACTLY what I want.

I don't want to be another person that makes people feel bad about this or that or whatever. It's not my job to judge...I'm in the same boat as all humanity...In need of a Savior. I want the humility of being dependant upon the Lord to be visible in my life.

My prayer is that the Lord would continue to grow that in me and that He would make me more humble and that He would give me strength to control myself and my tongue.

No comments: